View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #91
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
You know, it's really not even worth buying anyone's Jersey anymore.

When we were kids you could. Most players stayed at the same team their entire careers.

I just can't root for a single player, this is football, it's all about the colors.
A real jersey's is damn near indestructable. I've got a couple of the high-end real ones from the early years when the Texans first started. One was a Boselli and the other was a Carr. Now the Carr jersey is a Schaub (Thank you Matt for keeping that number) and the other is waiting on me to decide what name/number kit to order from Eastern Lettering because I'm tired of waiting for another #71 to emerge.

I have a bunch of other jerseys but they're all fakes that ran around $25 each. It's not worth it to me to pay for anything more expensive than that. Right now if I was going to spend a bunch of money on a jersey AJ would be about the only player it would make sense to spend that kind of cash on. $80 will be good-to-go for years after he's retired. Maybe Watt or Cushing or Foster but only time will tell. I'd have thought Mario & DeMeco's jerseys would have been like that but they're gone.