Thread: OMG I need help
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #43
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OMG I need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Im gonan be there in a few days, SO EXCITED. I sent a message to orangelotpole8 but got no response, anyone else cool if we drop by there tailgate, if so how do we get there from Holiday Inn Reliant????
You are always welcomed to visit the Blue Crew in the Platinum lot. I also have great friends that run the Hookah tailgate next to Lone Spot, both in the same lot.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote