View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #197
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Spot on..... but, what is that saying about arguing with idjits on the internet?
When I was a kid I had a friend that used to punch a wall. I never understood it. He said he was bored and just did it for fun. Looking back it was probably a little theraputic. I understand now. About a year ago there was a Mussop thread. He adjusted eventually. Eventually DTE will look around and realize that he is like the guy in the library yelling "WOULD EVERYBODY SHUT UP. THIS IS A LIBRARY!". Nobody else is yelling, he is drawing attention to himself and so every once in a while somebody will whisper with hopes that he will fall into another siezure.

Texanmike Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real men of Genius)
Today we salute you. Mr. fake fan of a football team
(Mr. fake fan of a football team)
Posting nothing but overplayed bitching and nonsense, you're living the real American dream
Coming up with new complaints for a team you love... to hate
(Love-hate relationship!)
Sure there's other teams, sports and hobbies... but you need a reason to be mad... when everyone else is having fun
(OUR QB SUCKS NOW!)
Your keen instincts tells you to stick to rooting against a team while wearing their jersey with fake complaints... but who wouldn't... when everybody else in the stadium is upset... you can yell "I was right sukkas!"
(I told you so!)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Nutty Boy. 'Cause we all know, the the going gets tough, the tough fake fandom.
(Mr. fake fan of a football team)

Here's to you DTE.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote