View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #77
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 102779 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

i dont know what happened, and there hasnt been an argument on either side to convince me of anything. what i know is that ray is one of the greatest players to ever step on to the field. i know that he's an inspiration to dang near every player in the league, and to millions watching. i know he offers himself to any player asking for advice or guidance, be they teammate or rival (including our own). i know he spends time in the community as do many superstars, but few do so with such fervor, taking each encounter personally.

it sucks that he's going to miss this game because honestly i like watching him play. i'd like to watch him lose this weekend obviously, but ray ray's one that i would rather have on the field when we face the ravens.