View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #33
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11949 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early Line: Houston -6.5 over Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
First, the spread will be closer by game time. However, I believe they'll cover 6.5 if they are the team I think they are & I believe they are.

Secondly, I believe polls should be public by default.
If you look today, the spread appears to have widened, on the average, from about 6.5 points to about 7 points.

And while I theoretically like the idea of public polls also, especially for something like this, my experience has been that substantially fewer people tend to participate when you make the poll public. Of course even when it is private, as this one is, people can choose to put themselves on record by posting their opinions in the thread.
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote