View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #28
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Maybe I said it wrong, but the general consensus around the country is that the Texans are a much better team than the Ravens, regardless the similar 5-1 record... we didn't get to play the Cowboys.

And the previous week's 9-6 win over Chiefs doesn't look good on the Ravens either.

I won't predict anything on this game because frankly the Texans just showed me that they're capable of taking an entire game off.

I've seen this team sandbag for a quarter, quarter-and-a-half...but taking the entire GB game off has soured me on saying "Yes, Texans will beat the Ravens."

The better "bet" is Ravens SU at a $100 and you can win $260. IMO. Only in terms of betting/money. Because there's a good chance Texans slack, again, when they know they've got a bye week to look forward to. Just sayin'...