Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #112
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 85602 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Sorry, Marcus, but your boy Rick Smith agree with McNair:
Well, from your source article, written in Aug 2010, I agree that that is what they said then. But much has changed since then. Wouldn't you agree?

We, the fans, can be as nostalgic and sentimental as we like. But general managers in a salary-cap restricted NFL are not afforded that kind of luxury. Their job is to determine "what have you done for me lately", and make the necessary, and sometimes difficult, decisions in accordance with.

For AJ's sake, I really hope they win the Super Bowl this season, because I think it will be his last season, regardless of what they said two years ago.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote