View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012   #23
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61262 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early Line: Houston -6.5 over Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't think 5-1 means what you think it means. Chicago finished 8-8 last year, Buffalo finished 6-10, but I think started 5-1, or pretty close. Green Bay & New England will probably finish closer to 12-4 than 8-8.
Neither the Texans nor Ravens were 'surprisingly' good teams like the Bills in 2011, so bringing them up in not relevant. 6.5 points is clear favorite in NFL. Sorry, the Texans are not clearly better than the Ravens. The texans may win by more than that, but it won't be because this betting line is accurate in its portrayal of the gap between the teams.