View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Early Line: Houston -6.5 over Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I think the spread for the Texans game is too big since these are both 5-1 teams with some obvious flaws. It set to get good action for the bookies versus a reflection of the difference in teams.
I don't think 5-1 means what you think it means. Chicago finished 8-8 last year, Buffalo finished 6-10, but I think started 5-1, or pretty close. Green Bay & New England will probably finish closer to 12-4 than 8-8.