View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #20
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Early Line: Houston -6.5 over Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I expect the Ravens to win straight up as well. The Texans should have an advantage, because the Ravens' defense is more injured than ours.

However, Flacco looks strong, Rice is playing better than Foster and Smith is playing better than Andre. I think that the Ravens have the edge on talent, although we have home field advantage and are coming of of a humiliating loss on national TV. I hope that our players have enough pride to go out and put this game away early. But Harbaugh is a tough opponent.
I don't know about that. The bolded part. They may be getting better stats, but this early into the season, I don't know if you can say that to be true. Different situations, different circumstances. Over the course of the season... or at least once we can cross the half way mark, we can say who's playiing better than who, but right now I don't believe the stats are reflective of the quality of individual play.

Ravens more talented? They're starting three guys we did not want.