View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #193
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 87412 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

There's nothing more annoying than callers to a station that say the exact same thing over and over to diffrent hosts. Titan dick I mean Rick and Larry in stafford are two of the worst offenders. But today One called 790 in the am, afternoon and drive home and said the exact same thing everytime. Schaub can't roll ten yards left or right like Peyton manning. Take away the long runs that foster had against the jets and he only averages 3 ypg. Seriously I would love to work in radio just one day in order to tell these imbeciles to shut the hell up and at least come with diffrent material if the points you want to make are this pointless.

Hey caller if you take away the packers 3 tds then the texans win the game. Doesnt that sound really dumb? yes and so do you. i wish I'd caught the idiots name I swear he repeated the same schtick to 3 diffrent hosts. Lame lame lame