View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #1575
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Agreed... However, while it is early to have certainty, I believe Lestar Jean can fill this role very well... I also think Martin adds an explosive dynamic that is very useful in the slot. He just needs to be more consistent. So, I feel good about it. I think this team did not know how to respond to trailing by multiple scores late in the game and, therefore, reacted poorly. It was a good experience for them. We can not expect to simply manage the game constantly in the lead, especially against some of the better teams.

I'm hopeful we see some improvement this week. I certainly hope to see Lestar Jean stretching the field some this week. Let's keep an eye on how many snaps he has with AJ... versus replacing him.
Jeans inability to stay healthy bothers me. Martin is a player. Perfect slot guy/KR/PR.

The defense really missed Cushings intensity/leadership when things got tough. Much more than I thought they would.