View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 with trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like what I see in Quinton Patton which is a guy with good size at 6'02" and 195 lbs. who catches with his hands, has very good foot work and speed (I think it's better than the 4.58 that's listed on him), athleticism/body control, not afraid to go over the middle, good routes, good cuts, and good yards after the catch. He's currently listed by CBS/NFLDraftscout as a 3rd round pick and by Walterfootball as a 5-6 round pick. He's having a good productive year so far and I think he'll move up the prospect charts considerably after the season and before the draft. If he's there in the 3rd round I'd take him and be happy but it wouldn't surprise me to someone take him in the 2nd round.
Thanks

I think he runs faster than 4.58.

He certianly gets in and out of his breaks faster than WR's that run faster than that.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote