View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #191
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
another butt hurt homer relegated to personal attacks instead of offering a similar rebuttal to my football laden post.
Look bud, there's a reason that the mods & admins tried (repeatedly) to get you to spend some time learning the people you're trying to insight hostility, rather than just coming in like a troll and stirring up crap. Let me give you a newsflash: YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO CREDIBILITY WITH ANYONE ON THIS BOARD. And evidently you have LESS THAN THAT with the board you just left. Common denominator is you Pard. Connect the dots.

As to ME being a "homer" of any sort just shows how ignorant you are to the people you're trying to engage in intelligent conversation.
Quote:
Look at your post, its the epitome of mindless and soulless. Posting pics in response to my 10 point football related post and im the one that's mindless and uneducated?

You and your kubiak drinking kool aid ilk are the ones that need to to understand,
The epitome of mindless?!?! Do you know how long it took me to find those pics and links?? Come on man!

Quote:
JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING KUBIAK DOESNT MAKE YOU A TROLL/HATER/SPAMMER/ALT or whatever word you can come up with in order to try to destroy a differing opinion's credibility.
No, no no! You misunderstand everyones comments! It's not the fact that you don't "agree with everything kubiak" that makes you a troll/hater/etc. God knows that there are more than enough people round these parts that don't like kubiak or his approach--yours truly being one of them. It's the fact that you come off as a petulant little child, an obnoxious jerk or a babbling drone. As I've been told many times on this very board: It's not your material that is offensive, IT'S YOUR APPROACH! Again, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYONE HERE--and you come in slinging crap at everyone non-stop. Now, if you don't like the fact that people are going to defend one another against and go on the attack against a TURDSTOOL such as yourself, then do yourself a favor-->back away from the boards a bit. Spend a few weeks READING POSTS and getting to know the posters, and then ease back into the fray.

Quote:
Believe it or not, there's people who dont buy everything the texan's are selling. WE are not lesser fans because of this and you are not better because you tow the company line like a mindless sheep.
Again, this comment shows just exactly how LITTLE you actually know about the members of this board. Step away dude, take a breath and learn to know the guys that you're talking to. You haven't EARNED THE RIGHT to be taken seriously yet. And your posts don't help.

Quote:
RESPECT ANOTHER PERSON'S OPINION AND DEAL WITH IT.
Take a little dose of your own medicine, bud.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote