View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #20
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 with trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I watched Patton for the 1st time against A&M and he was very impressive.

Can y'all give me your opinions of him?
I like what I see in Quinton Patton which is a guy with good size at 6'02" and 195 lbs. who catches with his hands, has very good foot work and speed (I think it's better than the 4.58 that's listed on him), athleticism/body control, not afraid to go over the middle, good routes, good cuts, and good yards after the catch. He's currently listed by CBS/NFLDraftscout as a 3rd round pick and by Walterfootball as a 5-6 round pick. He's having a good productive year so far and I think he'll move up the prospect charts considerably after the season and before the draft. If he's there in the 3rd round I'd take him and be happy but it wouldn't surprise me to someone take him in the 2nd round.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote