View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early Line: Houston -6.5 over Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoMan View Post
The Texans are 6.5 point favorites against the Ravens at Reliant on Sunday.

http://sportsdirect.usatoday.com/odds/nfl.aspx

Will the Texans not only win, but cover the spread? Personally, I believe they will.

What do you think?
I dunno going as far as covering the spread, but I DO think they'll win straight up!

Ravens are hurting with injuries, which I respect and yet don't feel sorry for but they're a good team and "Uni-brow" (aka Flacco) hs played fairly well this season.

My predictions and/or observations have nothing to do with our ass-whoopin' Sunday night. I kinda saw that loss coming. That said, I was a little disappointed in the effort, mistakes, stupid decision making and play calling... Other than that, I called that loss.

A win is a win!! I don't bet in Vegas so I don't care if we win in a baseball score like 3-2: A Field Goal > Safety!

I also having us winning this Sunday!