View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #11
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early Line: Houston -6.5 over Baltimore

I expect the Ravens to win straight up as well. The Texans should have an advantage, because the Ravens' defense is more injured than ours.

However, Flacco looks strong, Rice is playing better than Foster and Smith is playing better than Andre. I think that the Ravens have the edge on talent, although we have home field advantage and are coming of of a humiliating loss on national TV. I hope that our players have enough pride to go out and put this game away early. But Harbaugh is a tough opponent.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote