View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #1571
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 57395 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Good news for the Texans is that Rodgers wont be playing QB against them this week.
Very good news!

I agree with some of the posters that mentioned the overuse of man defense in the game. We needed to drop into more zone coverages and hammer on those guys and slow them down a little. It was a good learning experience and something I'm sure they'll recognize in film study.

My larger concern was the inability to run the ball. Not only that but GB seemed to know exactly when it was a run and when it was play action... I have to believe they picked up a key on one of the linemen, or something. Only the straight drop back passes ever seemed to catch the Pack off guard... that was odd...

Let's see how the team responds. Remember, we had a short turn around, after the Monday night game and the defense had to adjust to Cushing's loss... It was predictable that they were going to struggle. The offense needs to step up and lead the team to a win this week and give the defense a chance to reorganize over the bye and fully prepare to continue without Cushing.