View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #29
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 76577 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Martin To Return Both Kicks and Punts

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd View Post
Hopefully, we will get to see a bit more of Martin returning punts this week instead of kickoffs.

At that point, anyone would have been an upgrade over Holliday, but I do think Martin looks promising as a return man.
I agree and will add that I think we'll see more and more improvement as a receiver as well. It's been said here and other places it takes a receiver a while to get accustomed to the pro game. He will only get better. I think the same of Posey. We need to give it a little time to come together. I don't think Rick Smith just threw darts at a board. There's a reason these guys were drafted and we will see the benefits. It will take a little time though. Hope AJ can hang till then.

Thanks for tuning in.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote