Thread: Andre Johnson
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #110
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
You may be right, but I've got the feeling that Smith will be overruled by McNair when it comes to A.J.

McNair has stated on more than one occasion that Johnson will retire as a Texan. I do not get the feeling that our owner is prone to misrepresenting his thoughts, especially about something so specific.

Obviously, A.J. has to be in agreement with it, but only time will tell if Smith's ax eventually lops his head off, too.
A couple things:

1st, AJ looked much better on Monday- a sign that part of his problem was the groin injury he was battling.

2nd, AJ's contract is structured in a way that will make it difficult to dump him, i think.