View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #190
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
another butt hurt homer relegated to personal attacks instead of offering a similar rebuttal to my football laden post.

Look at your post, its the epitome of mindless and soulless. Posting pics in response to my 10 point football related post and im the one that's mindless and uneducated?

You and your kubiak drinking kool aid ilk are the ones that need to to understand,

JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING KUBIAK DOESNT MAKE YOU A TROLL/HATER/SPAMMER/ALT or whatever word you can come up with in order to try to destroy a differing opinion's credibility.

Believe it or not, there's people who dont buy everything the texan's are selling. WE are not lesser fans because of this and you are not better because you tow the company line like a mindless sheep.

I posted a 10 point football laden post and all i got back was stupid gifs and pics. Only one person tried to respond with a football related post.

RESPECT ANOTHER PERSON'S OPINION AND DEAL WITH IT. PROVE ME WRONG WITH FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD OF RESORTING TO FLAMING WHERE YOUR WHACK INTERNET EGO IS STROKED BY OTHER LIKE MINDED HOMER'S SOFT SENSIBILITIES.
I cannot imagine why the main Texans board would not want such a unique and beautiful snowflake such as yourself to post your masturbatory Kubiak retaliation threads (notice the plural) everywhere on the forum. What a rash and harsh decision the yolk of oppression has laid upon you and your so beautiful posting style and rhetoric. We simpletons here at TexansTalk are so blessed to have you here to tell us in poorly punctuated and capitalized posts how wrong everybody is for loving this headcoaching phony we have here in Houston. Not since Martin Luther King have I seen such a leader of men be able to bring together so many people under such a noble cause. Please, we need more threads about Kubiak, more I say, more!!