Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes
another butt hurt homer relegated to personal attacks instead of offering a similar rebuttal to my football laden post.
Look at your post, its the epitome of mindless and soulless. Posting pics in response to my 10 point football related post and im the one that's mindless and uneducated?
You and your kubiak drinking kool aid ilk are the ones that need to to understand,
JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT AGREE WITH EVERYTHING KUBIAK DOESNT MAKE YOU A TROLL/HATER/SPAMMER/ALT or whatever word you can come up with in order to try to destroy a differing opinion's credibility.
Believe it or not, there's people who dont buy everything the texan's are selling. WE are not lesser fans because of this and you are not better because you tow the company line like a mindless sheep.
I posted a 10 point football laden post and all i got back was stupid gifs and pics. Only one person tried to respond with a football related post.
RESPECT ANOTHER PERSON'S OPINION AND DEAL WITH IT. PROVE ME WRONG WITH FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE INSTEAD OF RESORTING TO FLAMING WHERE YOUR WHACK INTERNET EGO IS STROKED BY OTHER LIKE MINDED HOMER'S SOFT SENSIBILITIES.
I agree with you on some points, but I also think you are coming off as very abrasive. I'll respond do your football post though:
1) Hindsight is always 20/20. If we had come out running and Arian ran with his 1.7 yard/carry average, we'd be upset that we didn't come out more aggressive. That we'd be playing conservative and "not to lose". People would complain why didn't we come out on the attack? just like people have complained why we came out passing. More on this on number 5.
2) I agree, last year the screen game with Arian was very effective. We could, and should, see more of it. Hopefully the new right side of the line has nothing to do with this.
3) I agree to an extent also. Tate DID give it up in a CRUCIAL time in the Jets game, but I still agree to a degree.
4) Merciless has been coming in for plays. Just because you don't personally see it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Comments like this, factless speculation passed as truth, is what is rubbing people the wrong way I think.
5) Risking it with less than a minute at the end of the half can go either way. And I don't know if you can say either way is "right". It's just two different philosophies. I'm sure if we're down by a lot, Kubiak is more than willing to be aggressive. On the other hand, in a close-ish game, I think Kubiak is willing to trust his defense and make sure we don't give the opponent an easy way to step on our throats before half.
6) Every fanbase will be frustrated with their HC's clock management/challenge record. I don't know how he stacks up against the league, but I'm sure 90% of fan bases think their HC needs to do a better job in those 2 areas. Just the nature of the beast.
7) You refuse to believe, yet in other posts you want people to convince you. If his play on the field hasn't already convinced you, then no amount of verbage will, especially when you make a statement like that. Kareem has played far better and is a serviceable corner, at worst.
8) Agreed, let's move on.
9) Texans are 24th in the league in penalty yardage, 15th in number of penalties for 2012. They were 2nd in yardage, 4th in number last year, fyi, with the same reflection of the same head coach.
10) I imagine you mean 4th and short. And he's done it a few times this year, if I recall correctly. Again, this goes back to trusting your defense. Also, this goes back to 20/20 hindsight. He goes for it and they don't convert, people are going to whine. He doesn't go for it, people are going to whine.