View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #89
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
She sounds like a hater....and there is a hater in every crowd. Why don't you just let her run her mouth and not come on these boards with this second hand information. No one really cares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
God god man...I could see if you knew the guy personally and didn't like him. A person really has to do something to me personally for me to dislike them. Sounds like he isn't the only knucklehead around these parts. I still like JJ and want to see him do good (except this sunday). I didn't see this much hate for David Carr. Carr got all the blame but he really didn't deserve it.
So, he's got good information on Jacoby from (at least to him) a reliable source, and that just makes the source a hater. Then you knock him for NOT knowing him personally to justify his dislike.

How about, he believes his source and has both a professional AND personal reason to dislike the young man? Just a thought...