View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #88
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm talking more about Jacoby's attention to avoiding mistakes during punts and kickoffs. That's the only improvement that I would grant him...but, let's see him do it for an entire season without costing the Ravens a game.

I do not think he will ever be that great of a receiver. He has the "ocho cinco" syndrome of being a one trick pony as WR. JMO
Well I can't say I have watched too many Ravens games this year, but looking at his stats, JJ has only had 11 return attempts, 3 KO, 8 punts, 4 of which were fair catches. For comparison, last year he had 49 punt return attempts in 16 games with the Texans. Give him some time, and I'm sure he'll make a mistake or two.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote