View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #84
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacoby Jones is looking good....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Jacoby will stink.

I work with a girl that grew up with Jacoby and still talks to him a little here and there when she runs into him in the club. She tells me that Jacoby was always a complete knucklehead growing up. Said that he always did what he wanted and could care less about being a responsible type of guy. This girl is a straight shooter as well. She also said that Jacoby has always been a big time smoker. Said that he would never get off of that stuff. Not that pot is all that bad, but for a guy that plays in the NFL, it's not the best thing to hear when you're talking about a guy like Jacoby. I don't recall him ever failing a drug test though.
She sounds like a hater....and there is a hater in every crowd. Why don't you just let her run her mouth and not come on these boards with this second hand information. No one really cares.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote