View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #11
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Now Number 2 in the Power Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
After last sundays game against our first big test I would put us at no higher than #7. I do not feel near as confident in this seasons team as I did last seasons. I have felt that since game 1. Hopefully I'm wrong but I think this teams in big trouble.
I feel the opposite. I feel much more confident this year. This loss to me was just as bad as the Raiders loss last year, but in my opinion that one was worse. We're still trying to get into a flow, but we beat up on some bad football teams last year when we were really on a roll. The 2 close games we won during that streak were games that went down to the last drive albeit without our starting QB.

This game to me is the kick in the gut that we needed. No one likes to lose, but I'd rather lose getting blown out than lose a game like Oakland last year when we knew we were the superior team and threw up on ourselves. These types of games are much easier to bounce back from.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote