Thread: Good game
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #13
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBpackers12 View Post
Hey Texans fans just wanted to say Good game. I didnt expect us to come out and perform like we did. I expected you guys to win the game. Im proud of the team to come out and play the way they did. Keep your heads up. You guys have a good team and should bounce back. Hope to see you in the super bowl. Keep fighting hard. God bless.
Thanks for the well wishes, but you can be honest... that was NOT a good game. Texans were dominated in every facet of the game. JJ Watt was the only guy that showed up to play, but once GB starting doubling him, they pretty much neutralized him.

I heard on the radio a guy say he'd rather lose to a bottom dweller like the Jags, rather than a contender like the Pack. His rationale was if we lose to the Jags, everyone will say it's "just a blip on the radar", and the Texans will still be considered one of the best, if not the best, team in the league. But by losing to the Packers, people are saying "they're not as good as we all expected". It's a ridiculous statement, but there is alot of truth to it.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote