View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #41
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Forsett signed one year deal so he would have to re-sign and if he has a good year, might go elsewhere.

Nose, Cody probably gone so you better get someone better than Mitchell and that would have to be before our second round selection.
Do I think Cody could be upgraded? Definitely, but I don't see him being a big re-sign unless Wade just wants to move on and feels he's going to or has plans to draft.

I think Grimes who I think is still on PS showed good flashes in Pre-season and could step into the 3rd down back position next season if Forsett isn't resigned. I do think it's going to be difficult for him to get a decent number of touches to warrant a huge contract elsewhere.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote