View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #70
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
There's probably a reason why that happens when the Ravens come to town. It might have something to do with those facts. The dude ditched his clothes faster than OJ could lose a pair of gloves but pointing out the obvious is being negative because Ray's a great player?

Nope.
I like Ray but his actions are simply indefensible regarding that case. I think he grew up rough and had some hanger-ons from the wrong crowd. I've read about the case from many different angles, and it's really difficult to say with any certainty what exactly happened that night. I do not believe that he committed the murders, though.

I do think he's a good man at his core. He was not a trouble-maker before that night and he's been nothing but a solid, upstanding citizen since then. I can't blame anyone for their opinions in connection with that tragic night, but I also look big picture and do not see man in a pattern of trouble. If anything, he's out there telling his story and the wake up call that a jail cell was for his life.

I did not always feel this way. I used to convict him in the trial of public opinion, as well.