Thread: Reliant's Turf
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #30
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 336338 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant's Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Yeah but the turf "ranks " high in league.

Believe me I hate the field also but got jumped on here cause I guess I did not LOVE all things Texans.
Don't take it so personal. The opinions of fans on this are about the most irrelevant of any issue in football. The players want the grass. For me that is the end of the story.

And Doc I am sorry but you can't ascribe every knee injury which happens to the turf. Darelle Revis blew his knee without contact on a non-trayed grass field. It happens every weekend in the NFL. Then there are all sorts of contact knee injuries having nothing to do with the turf like Cushing.