View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #248
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
I set up an auto monthly yesterday. Happy to contribute. This place has fast become my favourite online MB place since falling in love with this Texans team....TT has also been a blessing since I've been bed-bound with this back problem lately (and will continue to be for the week or so) I've found this place has got me through endless hours of laying around. I have learnt tons since finding this place and the folk here have been nothing other than friendly, helpful and warm. You've all been very welcoming to this here strange british dude and I reckon I'll make tons of friends here! Great site, thanks to you all...I hope to be here for many years !

Not geographically but football-wise and proud!
We would like you even better if you moved to Texas!