View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #40
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
Good assessment of each position that can use and upgrade.

I'm interested to see as the season wears on how Justin Forsett performs because it might mean we can move Tate for an extra pick because I don't forsee another big FA signing this off-season.

I do think 1st round WR and ILB are interchangeable depending on who is available. Would love to see the FO make a move up for someone, I think if there is ever going to be a time to make a move for someone to get us over the hump it's going to be this coming draft.

The only way I go 1st round DT is if you get a Ngata clone.

This is pretty much how I have this draft lined up as of today.
Forsett signed one year deal so he would have to re-sign and if he has a good year, might go elsewhere.

Nose, Cody probably gone so you better get someone better than Mitchell and that would have to be before our second round selection.