Thread: Jonathan Joseph
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #61
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5772 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jonathan Joseph

I think opposing OCs have figured out that our corners have done a good job of jumping on a WRs initial move, and are now toasting us on double move after double move. JJo is just flat out hurting with that groin, and as others have said (as well as I) he never got better after the initial problem weeks ago. His hips are slow, and has no chance once there is any change of direction. You actually have QBs picking on JJo instead of KJ, and our safeties canít bail them out on every play. With Lewis coming in, he is going to just run it down our throat and pull our safety in for run support, so I expect to see the Ravens torch us deep again this week.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote