View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #29
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Good list. Very interesting to see the Seahawks on there. I haven't seen enough of them to really form an opinion. Sort of like the Vikings in that regard.

I think the Bears and Broncos are also worthy of mention, especially seeing how the Broncos battled back from a 24 point deficit on the road last night. Any team with a healthy Peyton Manning cannot be overlooked.
The amazing thing with that team is that they just keep finding ways to win games. They've got a very mature rookie qb, a solid run game and hellish defense. Everyone knocked them for the Bruce Irvin pick but the guy has really been a solid contributor for them thus far. Don't even get me started on their secondary. If they get more consistent on offense, they can be really scary.

I can't put the bears up there yet b/c of the Jay Cutler factor. We talk about Phillip Rivers and his implosions that single-handedly kill your team, Cutler's been known to have a few of those as well.

The Vikings don't have that stable qb play either. Ponder has progressively gotten worse as the season has gone on...i only know about him b/c i have him in both my fantasy teams.

& yeah, Manning is doing his magic in Denver, but that defense is terrible & will wind up costing them at some point.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote