View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #20
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jackass of the game - in the stands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
There's a Houston Police officer that sits a couple rows behind me in section 116. He HATEs the Texans and is one of the most obnoxious, loud, rude, and insulting fans I've ever seen ANYWHERE! This dude never shuts up with his insults and negative criticism of our team. NONstop drivil coming out of his mouth for most of the game, and he pulls for whoever we are playing, no specific team loyality we can tell, except maybe for the Titans. I know he has been reported and that might be why we have seen increased security on the isle between 115-116. Truly not sure what security can do about it. He is not a drunk, just an instigator. The dude wants to provoke a fight, that's for sure. This past Sunday I truly felt it might be worth going to jail just for the enjoyment of busting his lip. I carry a heavy purse!! J/k! I would never hit anyone, but, wouldn't try to stop anyone else from punching this dudes lights out.
He buys season tickets just so he can hate on the Texans? That guy must have issues. Doesn't seem like someone who would uphold the law during his day job.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote