View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #4
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Now Number 2 in the Power Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Cav View Post
I know these dont matter, but i would love to see us stay there or go back to number 1 for the rest of the season, as Atlanta is not a better team.
This loss will be a spot in the rear view mirror in a few weeks.
The only ranking that matters is the one at the end of the season...some might say that there's more pressure on the number 1 ranked team which affects some teams and not others....it depends really. Either way I don't really care...just take it one game at a time