View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #65
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Won't have to deal with Ray Lewis

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Wow- Ravens come to town and yet another thread degenerates into "Ray is a murderer"...

How about doing something positive?

The facts are all out there; opinions are all out there- make your choices.

Whatever transpired that night has nothing to do with his on-field legacy.
Maybe you can show me where the deaths of 2 men tarnish him as a player to the people on this board. I believe in him as a one time great LB. I don't believe in him as a good person.