View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #157
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I'm not sure if Braman at ILB is going to be a better option than James or Dobbins (or possibly even Ruud, yeeesh). From what I've seen at TC and preseason games they have him working as an OLB which is a fairly different animal in terms of responsibilities and how to play certain angles. I think he's got the physical traits that you would like, but him just plopping down and learning a different position will probably take significant work that you really don't want him doing OJT in games for, if you get what I'm saying.

I get what your saying, maybe it's an off season move for next year. I'm just thinking it's football not brain surgery especially at ILB where he's not going to cover anyone, that's for Cushing and our Safeties, or set the edge to redirect a RB, etc... He simply needs to play kill the man with the ball and blitz the QB when told to do so.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote