View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Reliant Crowd Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Heard them sure, but in no way was there a 1:1 ratio of Packer to Texans fans at any time before like 4 mins left in the 4th.
I might have been using a little hyperbole, but when the Texans were on offense, it wasn't just unknowing Texans' fans making noise. I was out at the concessions for some of the 1st Qtr & it was loud.

There were a couple of times where you could see Matt couldn't hear the play coming in.

May not have been 1:1, or even close. But it was a lot. Enough I think to make the Pack feel comfortable on the road & the Texans to be a little "uneasy"