View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #154
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 296677 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I mentioned it in the game thread but the third team defense really hit some people in the mouth & Braman was certainly in that mix. We will see how Texans adjust against Baltimore but if it doesn't get any better expect significant changes after Bye week.
I think it's been said earlier. Aaron Rodgers was just on Sunday night, in a zone. I don't think Flacco is going to fare as well. I criticized our pass rush, saying we didn't get pressure on Rodgers, but the truth is that he simply played at another level. He got out of trouble several times & made things happen.

My biggest concern, is who is going to cover Jacoby Jones ? I think we did well last year, Jjo on Torry Smith, Kj on Anquan Boldin, & who ever their third receiver was.

But with Jjo & his issues, & McCain being vertically challenged... we really don't have an answer for two speedy WRs. Sure, Jacoby is probably going to help us out a bit, drop a ball here or there, & hopefully Jjo found magic in the bottle this week.

Then there is Pitta & they throw the ball to Leach a bit too.