View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #1577
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152339 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Oh look, it's this thread again. Sometimes I think that Texans fans are a bunch of immature little kids in adult's bodies who can't be rational after a loss, but then I read Texanstalk and... wait, nope I'm right.
Don't go into gameday threads when the team is losing. It's the worst. People are running around with their hair on fire eating babies and kicking puppies.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson