View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 5 Best teams in the NFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
There is a difference between losing a hard fought game and one where you lay down and get steamrolled.

Not in the Win column but in my level of anger, lol
Exactly, you're emotionally attached to the Texans, we all are. We hold the Texans to a higher standard. I do it as well.

That's what this thread is about, perspective. Even with that ugly loss, we're still among the top 5 if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
The NFC is stacked this year. If the Broncos win tonight, there will be only two teams with winning records in the AFC, the Texans and Ravens.
Anther thing, this season is still young. Come Jan 3rd, this whole thing can be turned upside down. Remember Chicago came out strong last season, an injury here, an injury there & they don't make the play-offs (I don't think they made the play-offs). Wins & Losses right now should not be the end all be all of who is the best team, who is the worst team. It should be a factor, but the way they play should be a bigger factor.

How many penalties do they have, how good are they at moving the ball, getting 3 & outs, keeping people out of the end-zone, getting into the end-zone. I think Balitimore is one of the better teams in the league, yet they couldn't score more than 9 points against the Cheifs who allowed 27+ to everyone else they played.

We've got our warts, so does everyone else. The Question is do we have the talent & the leadership to fix those warts by January. I think we do. I think the Ravens do. I think the Packers do, the Patriots, the Saints. I question if Philly, Arizona, Chicago, or even Atlanta can. I don't think Dallas, Cleveland, or Tampa Bay can.