View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #13
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 27729 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant Crowd Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I thought about this, & actually used to think that way. But, Houston has what 4 million people? Then there are many, many fans that will make that drive to see the Texans play. I drive 90 miles one way.

Things happen, I can't always make my games, but I have no problem finding Houston fans who want to go, for the right price. Right now, none of them are willing to pay more than face value, but once we get a win streak that spans several years, that should change.

Same for the guys who sell their tickets through ticket exchange or ebay, or whatever. The Buzz is strong for the die-hards, soon (if they keep this up) the buzz will be strong for that casual fan, then strong enough for that curious fan, & more of those guys will be buying those tickets. Home & away.

Just a matter of time.
Over six million people in the Houston area. From the tv, you could tell there were Packers fans, but nothing compared to the amount of Texans fans there. You can expect the cheeseheads to travel well.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote