View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #33
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18100 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is the deal with the refs letting GB hold on EVERY PLAY!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
Maybe you need to watch the replay.
He jumped and came down on top of another player.
The rule is there to protect the safety of players.
Why didn't he raise his hands?
I watched the replay like 10 times. Barwin did NOT come down on anyone. He landed on one foot so that his other foot would avoid landing on Shaun Cody. His left food did graze a Packer as he was flying over. I assume that's what they called? Which is very ticky-tack IMO. What I'm really pissed at is that penalty is an automatic first down! Really? It was 4th&20! Aren't personal fouls typically just a 15 yard penalty?
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote