View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #32
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is the deal with the refs letting GB hold on EVERY PLAY!?

Did we get our butts kicked? Undoubtedly. We couldn't run the ball to save our lives and our secondary sucked balls. (I still want to know why our #1 CB wasn't even on the field for the TD against Ball)

However, I figure the refs account for about 14 of Green Bay's points. I honestly think we needed a "Black Knight" moment with a torn off limb to get a holding call. I'm not even going to address the one-sided PI calls either. 30 yds of penalties on one play, when one was never called an "after the play was over" variety?

If I was a littel more paranoid, I'd have thought the refs were trying to make up for the debacle in Seattle.