View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant Crowd Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I stay until the last TEXAN player has left the field, but, I don't blame fans for leaving early Sunday night. Why stay when your team is getting their asses handed to them, and you have LIFE duties that are more important. 5am alarms going off for work or school, tired kids, needing to beat the traffic, etc. If it was a close game then STAY and be loud, if not, go home and prepare for tomorrow. Game over!!
After the stadium cleared, I saw you.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote