View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant Crowd Noise

The 12th man showed up Sunday night, our team was still JET lagged!

The place was full before kickoff, which is rare, the fans were exceptionally LOUD with the player intros, the pink place card display was awe inspiring, and my ears started to ring before the half, due to the noise. We've always had a problem with fans being to loud while offense is on the field, and that is partly due to ignorance. Same thing when a player gets hurt, regardless of who it is, the fans should be quiet while the player is down. That is just old fashioned RESPECT!!

I stay until the last TEXAN player has left the field, but, I don't blame fans for leaving early Sunday night. Why stay when your team is getting their asses handed to them, and you have LIFE duties that are more important. 5am alarms going off for work or school, tired kids, needing to beat the traffic, etc. If it was a close game then STAY and be loud, if not, go home and prepare for tomorrow. Game over!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote