View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #9
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reliant Crowd Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
Don't get me wrong, there was a good amount of Packer fans but by no means were there as many as there were Texans. Not even close.
I agree. The Packer fans represented their team well, but nowhere close to what would would see if Cowboys, Steelers or Bears would have been playing.

I don't think their crowd noise was a factor. I mentioned at the game as well as on board that Rodgers appeared to be wearing ear plugs because as loud as it was in the beginning, he seemed oblivous to anything but connecting with his receivers.

I don't know if it was due to the game being on Monday night, which is what I suspect but at the Cowboys/Bears game, Bears fansbase was almost like a home game for them. They had dozens of canopies set up, the mixture was almost even at the tailgate on the plaza. Some of them were even on stage participating in a dance contest. What I saw Sunday night didn't even compare. Thanks goodness the Bears game, fan base at least, is in Chicago.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote