View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #30
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 23872 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTF is the deal with the refs letting GB hold on EVERY PLAY!?

Why can't fans call out the refs when thier team loses? Do other fans think they are paragons of accountability when they say "you can't blame the refs, the Texans just lost". Why can't both be right?

I think the Texans lose this game no matter who the refs were, but how bad could be debated.

I don't care what anyone says, in the first half before I had a couple of beers GB was holding like crazy. Look this is a team whose O has sucked, and hasn't bee able to run the ball, and now all of a sudden they look like the best OL in the NFL. Don't think so. I don't think there are any NFL Black Helicopters outside Reliant, but i wished I had the All-22 Film.

I saw Reed get held so many times it wasn't even funny. The Refs called Manning for what they acted like was fighting, I'm sorry but those were taps, and Collinsworth acted like they were haymakers.

The Texans should have put thier big boy pants on after that drive, but they didn't, sometimes even good teams don't step it up.

Do we get calls are way, absolutely, but GB was holding like crazy from what i could see, and it neutralized are pass rush. With the secondary in man coverage it allowed Rodgers enough time to throw all over us, and helped them run the ball. It slowed an aggressive team down, period........

To recap it doesn't mean that the Texans didn't play like crap and the Packers didn't kick some ass, but it is what it is..........