View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Reliant Crowd Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
It was probably 1/4 packer fans which is way too many, and they were loud. Too many Texan sell outs!
I thought about this, & actually used to think that way. But, Houston has what 4 million people? Then there are many, many fans that will make that drive to see the Texans play. I drive 90 miles one way.

Things happen, I can't always make my games, but I have no problem finding Houston fans who want to go, for the right price. Right now, none of them are willing to pay more than face value, but once we get a win streak that spans several years, that should change.

Same for the guys who sell their tickets through ticket exchange or ebay, or whatever. The Buzz is strong for the die-hards, soon (if they keep this up) the buzz will be strong for that casual fan, then strong enough for that curious fan, & more of those guys will be buying those tickets. Home & away.

Just a matter of time.